Eastside Medical Center is proud to announce that 18 finalists from the Eastside health system will be recognized at the Gwinnett Chamber’s Healthcare Awards on December 12. The program honors leading healthcare providers who make an impact in the community. The healthcare awards program raises awareness and illustrates best practices to emulate, while enhancing the quality of care in the Gwinnett County.
“We are beyond thrilled that we have been nominated by our colleagues and the community for the Gwinnett Chamber Healthcare Awards. We are fortunate to be a part of such a wonderful community and we are looking forward to celebrating alongside our fellow healthcare partners throughout the county at the awards ceremony,” said Trent Lind, Chief Executive Officer at Eastside Medical Center.
“Access to high-caliber healthcare is imperative to the success of a community,” said Gwinnett Chamber President & CEO Dr. Dan Kaufman. “We are fortunate to have readily available advanced options for our residents that also enhance our economic development efforts to make the area attractive for investment.”
Awards are designated in the following categories: Allied Health, Altruistic Contributor, Community Wellness, Corporate Innovation, Distinguished Leader, Emerging Executive, Healthcare Agency, Healthcare Professional, Lasting Legacy, Physician of the Year (Dentist, Primary Care and Specialist) and Volunteer Service.
Eastside Medical Center celebrates the following finalists in the below categories:
- Pamela Kramer, Altruistic Contributor
- Patricia Lincoln, Altruistic Contributor
- Dr. Marcus Sims, Eastside Heart and Vascular, Community Wellness
- Eastside Medical Center’s Nurse Residency Program, Corporate Innovation
- Betty Cao, Director of Surgical Services, Distinguished Leader
- Trent Lind, Chief Executive Officer, Distinguished Leader
- Chad Lockhart, Chief Operating Officer, Distinguished Leader
- Torry Robinson, Emerging Executive
- Eastside Urgent Care, Healthcare Agency
- Dr. Matthew Goldstein, Medical Director of Emergency Services, Healthcare Professional
- Joni Lawley, Healthcare Professional
- Dr. John West, Eastside Family Medicine, Physician of the Year-Primary Care
- Dr. Mozhgan Zafar, Greater Gwinnett Internal Medicine, Physician of the Year-Primary Care
- Dr. Peter Mann, Gwinnett Gynecology and Maternity, Physician of the Year- Specialist
- Dr. Janice Pressley, Gwinnett Gynecology and Maternity, Physician of the YearSpecialist
- Dr. Andrew Kramer, Eastside Surgical Associates, Physician of the Year- Specialist
- Dr. Michael Kissel- New London Anesthesia & Pain Consultants and Eastside Medical Center, Physician of the Year- Specialist
- Ruth Bridges, Eastside Auxiliary, Volunteer Service
Winners will be unveiled at the official awards ceremony on Tuesday, December 12, at the Infinite Energy Forum. For more information, visit GwinnettHealthcareAwards.com.