New visitor policy effective January 18, 2021.
For the protection of our patients, caregivers and you, we are only permitting 1 visitor per inpatient at a time. There is currently no visitation permitted for COVID-19 positive patients or Emergency Room patients. Exceptions to the visitation policy will be made on a case by case basis.
New! Inpatient Visiting Hours 8:00am - 12:00pm
- One designated inpatient visitor during visiting ours only. No same day re-entry.
- One dedicated caregiver for outpatient surgery and/or testing.
- Visitors must be at least 12 years old.
- One dedicated parent or caregiver for patients under the age of 18.
- One dedicated birthing or care partner for expectant mothers.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
Any visitors who show signs of respiratory illness or have a fever, will be asked to remain in their car and our team will contact them directly with information concerning the patient's care.
We encourage alternative methods of communication with your loved ones during this time. To reach the room of a loved one who is one of our patients, please call (678) 543- 7 _ _ _ _ (Room number is last 3 digits of phone number).
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our entire community.