Eastside Joint Destinations
Eastside Joint Destinations is a comprehensive joint replacement program that guides patients through the journey of joint surgery to their ultimate destination of recovery.
Overtime your joints wear down with age causing uncomfortable pain that prevents you from doing the everyday activities you enjoy. Our goal is to get you back to doing what you love. Just as no two patients are alike, no two joint replacements are exactly the same. That's why at Eastside Joint Destinations, our care is precisely focused on the unique medical and lifestyle needs of each patient.
Our Joint Replacement Program
Care Team Approach
If you have any questions or would like to attend a pre-operative class, please call our Joint Care Coordinator Jess Cintron at (404) 274-7179
For many patients, the road to treatment and eventual recovery seems an overwhelming task, but at Eastside Joint Destinations, your journey back to mobility is not an individual effort. With the help of a Joint Care Coordinator, you and your family will be guided through the transitions between pre-operative education, surgery, physical therapy, and rehabilitation, all the way through to your return home.
This unique, personalized, and convenient approach helps your entire care team collaborate so you have the best experience possible. We also encourage our patients to ask lots of questions so you feel comfortable and confident every step of the way.
Benefits of Orthopedic Surgery at Eastside
Our team of board certified physicians, clinicians, and support staff are part of a center that has performed thousands of joint replacements. We are committed to the highest quality outcomes and best patient experience. We offer a wide range of amenities that set us apart from other programs.
Program advantages so you can enjoy life again
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons
- Experienced Nursing Team
- Joint Care Coordinator to Navigate your Care
- Specialized Therapists for One-on-One Care
- Comprehensive Therapy Gym for Patients
- Comprehensive Pain Management Plans
- Pre-Operative & Discharge Education Classes for Patient and Loved One(s)
- Dedicated Operating Rooms and Surgical Teams
- State-of-the-Art Surgical Equipment
- Private Dining Room with Chef-Selected Food
- Patient Activities including Music Therapy
- Rooming-in for Your Loved One
- Family Resource Area
- Complimentary Wifi